Duration: 50 Minutes
What will you learn?
E-Learning is now available!
- Add users to the intercom’s directory and enroll their access credentials
- Connect a door lock to the intercom and control lock behavior
- Control additional outputs, like parking barriers or window shutters
- Grant access to your visitor from a remote location
- Discover which access technologies (RFID, PIN Code, Bluetooth, NFC, Fingerprint) are supported by each 2N device
- Control user access by time profile
- Require multiple authentication
- Enforce differing security policies according to time profile or direction of access
- Switch on or off IP connected devices from the Intercom or Access Unit
- Manipulate the Intercom or Access Unit’s outputs via its API
- Detect door state changes and trigger alerts
- Send or receive credentials via Wiegand
- These webinar topics are part of the Access control
How to register for a live session?
Before the webinar starts, you can join by clicking the 'join' link in the course details or in the invitation email you'll have received after registration.
- Click Add to my courses
- Login or sign-up if you have not already done so.
- Enter the course
- Select a date and click Register
- Check your mail box for the link