Duration: 50 Minutes
What will you learn?
E-Learning is now available!
- Add users to the intercom’s directory and assign them multiple phone numbers
- Set up calls to other 2N devices and to 3rd party VoIP destinations
- Call with or without a SIP Proxy
- Register to up to 2 SIP Proxy accounts and tell the intercom which account to use for a given number
- Set up simultaneous calling to multiple destinations
- Set up a chain of ‘fallback’ numbers
- Define time profiles to govern when a number should be used or ignored
- How to trigger calls using buttons, a keypad or a display
- Use automation to trigger or react to calls
- Access the intercom’s video stream even without a Videophone
- Integrate with other platforms and products
- These webinar topics are part of the Calling
How to register for a live session?
Before the webinar starts, you can join by clicking the 'join' link in the course details or in the invitation email you'll have received after registration.
- Click Add to my courses
- Login or sign-up if you have not already done so.
- Enter the course
- Select a date and click Register
- Check your mail box for the link